May 14, 2008

A (pretty) fly on the wall

Okay, so I'm not exactly a "part" of the cast for HILTD :P but hey, kita semua dari satu familia, kan? ;) Let's just view me as... an outside observer who has some thoughts to share. LOL. Sounds better than saying I'm just being a KPC and giving my 2 cents!

Anyways, I got to sit in on a couple of rehearsals and just thought of sharing my opinions on how things are going. First of all, great bunch of people - very interesting mix and well cast, as well. So kudos to the production team for that. The cast members are by and large a hardworking and committed bunch who are really up for anything, no matter how zany, and that's key to great acting, I think.

There's a great camaraderie here that reminds me of the wonderful Rojak! days, and I'm so happy to see that spirit back in TOS again :) That's an amazing achievement in itself. Congratulations, Kel, and everyone else involved.

Even just from two rehearsals, I could see the growth in each actor and that speaks volumes already. The play is gonna be wonderful because these guys are giving it their all. Heck, they're even willing to go out in public and endure the blazing hot 'n' humid Msian weather, all in the name of art :)

Ooh, and I can't wait to see the costumes! :D

No comments: