May 5, 2008

Reason

I was trying to string my sentences together, to form a reason.

A reason as to why I'm doing what I'm doing.

"You think you're superwoman ah? Already complaining that you don't have enough hours in a day, and you still want a hand in everything!" the boyfriend nagged when I first told him about it.


"You have a full-time job in case you forgot!" he went on to say.

Then, when I fell ill..

"Aiyo, no wonder you are falling sick!" said the mother. "Where got time to rest?"

I thank god that we didn't have rehearsals in the last couple of days, and I gladly spent many hours in bed. My neck is not so stiff anymore. My head doesn't hurt that much. My shoulders have loosened up a little.

Then I came across something.

(Nick - pinjam!)

Here.


Well, there you go. This should be enough reason to keep me going. At least for another week or two.

:P

No comments: