June 11, 2008

Boobsies

Heh nice one D. My turn:

1. Peck: "Just let me undo you. I'll do you back up." Mimes putting his hands under her blouse and playing with her boobies.

2. Peck: "You can't submit work to Playboy unless you're fifteen..."

3. Peck: "For a thirty year old, you have a body a twenty year old woman would die for."


Okay. Looks like my Forget Bad Memories Program has done its work - I can't remember my other boo-boos.

What I do remember (and remember having a horribly hard time with) is an incident on Saturday matinee during the family dinner scene. It was freezing cold, and Grandpa had a runny nose. On one of his lines, he laughed (the snorting kind) and some snot came out, which was wonderful for character but horrendous for Peck next to him, who had a painful time trying not to laugh.

3 comments:

disco-very said...

hahaha, wish i saw grandpa's booger too. would've been so worth the loss of focus.

Doreen said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Penguin said...

I was really worried when you still struggling with lines a week away from the play...but you did rock big time during the shows...no obvious line mistake...hehe